We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The right time to create a lawn from scratch is in spring between the months of March and April. But even in summer you can start sowing and that Create a new lawn.
However, preparation for the future lawn is very important. Only when the soil is well prepared can the lawn grow and prosper.
- First of all, you have to completely remove weeds and dig them up.
- Then the surface is straightened and you have to remove the large stones with a rake. These could later interfere with mowing the lawn and the lawn does not spread evenly enough.
- If you want a very clean surface, you should sieve the earth again and also free it from the small stones.
- Only then can the small lawn seeds be brought onto the surface.
- If you sprinkle a small layer of earth over it, the seeds are also protected from the birds.
- If weeds still form during this time, they must be removed immediately. This is the only way to get a new and beautiful lawn.
Before you put on a lawn, a lot of planning and preparation is therefore necessary.