We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Geraniums are balcony and window plants that are very popular. However, geraniums do not only like humans, they also like pests such as fungi and larvae. Therefore, the flowers should be examined regularly and treated if necessary, Pay attention to the following features:
- Brown pustules on the underside of the leaves indicate rust.
- If the covering is not brown, but gray, it can be gray mold.
- If cork-like stains appear, the water supply is too high.
- If you find holes in the leaves, then butterfly larvae can be responsible.
Here's what you can do about it:
- Water less, especially if the humidity is already quite high.
- Cut off infested leaves generously so that the fungi or mold are not transferred to the rest of the plant.
- Simply collect existing butterfly larvae and dispose of them.
With these measures you will get great geraniums that you will enjoy a lot.